Saturday, June 27, 2009

Today was the day....

This will be short. I promise.

I'm very sick and I've been at a water park all day.

But today I got home and read this "headline" on foxnews.com: "Pastor Welcomes Gun Owners to Bring Their Handguns to Church"

Full article here: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529276,00.html?test=latestnews

I'm embarrassed to say I'm from Kentucky, at least today. I just sat here and shook my head as I read the article...

And I'm moving back....isn't it ironic...dontcha think?

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought...it figures

Sorry, I love that song....I feel much better.

1 comment:

Craig Monyhan said...

I don't carry a gun to church. I carry a sword (the Bible); however it is an app on my iPod.