Friday, January 31, 2014

I Work Better Under Pressure

One of my goals at the beginning of the new year, was to start blogging more.  I told myself that I would start sometime in January... And like most areas in my life, I'm here by the skin of my teeth.

I find it funny that as you age, you start sounding like the people you used to roll your eyes at...  ;-)

"Where did the time go?"
 
"You better enjoy today!" 

"When I was your age..." 

"The cold weather is killing my knees!!"

I have said those exact statements to my boys... a lot.  I added that last one because I'm saying that just about everyday.

It's true.  It seems the older you get, the quicker the time passes.  Remember when you were 10 and you had to wait a whole week for something?  It took forever!!  Now you blink, and January is over. 

You have to make time for what is important to you. 

God is important.
My family is important.
My ministry is important.

And I want to say that getting a chance to sit down and type out my thoughts is important too...

I hope I will make time for this part... I'm still learning.



No comments: