Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Vacation Memories - Thursday and Friday

We headed home on Saturday and driving ALL day was not my idea of a vacation... So I didn't really take pictures on that day.  But if my little family is all together, then I'm happy.  Even if we're stuck in a car!  ;-)

Some of my favorites before we left:

I loved that Matt could golf right where we were staying. 
That's him waving to me.  I'm on our patio...

 
The boys climbing the ropes course...
That's the boys in the left-hand corner.
 
 
I love crab legs... A whole lot!!

 
This is the condo we stayed at for the week...
Our home away from home!
 
 
I was greeted by these purple flowers every morning!

 
My three guys in the ocean...
It was a beautiful week!!

 
An almost perfect view...



I'm so thankful that I was able to make these wonderful memories with my family... I thanked God each morning that He gave me this opportunity to spend a little time away to relax with my guys.  I'm blessed. 
There's not a whole lot more that I can say!

No comments: